These drills feel more consistent. Keep doing them a few more months until they become completely natural.
- Check – i.e. keep L shoulder forward
- (Keep checking – feel a stretch at the back of the L shoulder blade)
- Jump – jump along axis and with hands going along axis (i.e. out of the circle) and look at hands. Kick the R foot up.
- Cross low at ankles
- Check shoulders – imagine holding a physio ball
- R edge – keep weight over R side as go into jump
- Cross – keep ankles crossed and keep elbows in on R side