The camel part is about 75 per cent consistent. Generally, if I can get into a camel, I can get into the sit.
I span really well when I focused on both chin on L shoulder and keeping R leg behind me / to the left.
- (Keep looking)
- Step onto outside edge…
- …while keeping R leg behind me / to the left
Or simply think about keeping the body in a banana shape to the L on stepping into the camel.
Coach showed me a video of my double Sal. I’m not bending my knee a great deal, hence not getting enough height.
Therefore practise single Salchow with deep knee bend.
- Shoulder (i.e. L shoulder forward)
- Wait/edge – i.e. after 3-turn, pause and make sure my weight is into the circle so I’m on a proper inside edge
- Bend knee
- Jump high – using arms as well
- Jump forward – but keeping L shoulder forward
- Knee in/toe down