Changing the order of my check list. Start with the head (so I don’t have to think about the head twice). And then do “edge, edge” to hold the LBI longer. Doing this, I consistently landed to forward but on a RBO edge as opposed to doing a forward edge then 3-turning out of it. So that’s progress?
- Head – i.e. on RBO before the 3-turn, make sure the head is looking over the R
- Shoulder BLADE – i.e. R shoulder forward, L back and keeping tension in the L shoulder blade
- Edge, edge – i.e. say “edge, edge” in order to hold the LBO and allow it to curve to the left rather than being too straight
- Cross/pull – i.e. cross the feet and pull the arms to the R side
Check list went better when I thought about twisting the upper body to the L side (into the banana position) when I hit the toe pick on the LFO. So:
- Twist (on hitting the toe pick)