I was changing edge a little again. So need to focus on staying on the LBI after the 3-turn.
So check list is:
- Shoulder – keep L shoulder forward and keep it forward – I feel a tension in the back of the shoulder blade throughout the jump
- Head – i.e. neutral position during the 3-turn. And then AS I jump, over the R side
- Edge – i.e. allow the LBI edge to develop
- R shoulder – keep it back
- Toe – take off from the L toe
- Kick/look – kick the R knee up while looking forward
- Under – get the R foot under the L foot
However, when I did follow the steps, I got to nearly a quarter under-rotated! I’m very close!