Felt like I was making progress – landed a handful of jumps just under a quarter under-rotated! Seemed to help that I changed the position of my head twice. To neutral and then to R side. So:
- Shoulder – keep L shoulder forward and keep it forward – I feel a tension in the back of the shoulder blade throughout the jump
- Head, head – i.e. neutral position during the 3-turn. And then AS I jump, over the R side
- Edge – i.e. allow the LBI edge to develop
- Toe – take off from the L toe
- Kick/look – kick the R knee up while looking forward
- Under – get the R foot under the L foot
I wasn’t really able to focus on the ‘under’ bit. But hopefully if I can focus on that as well, then I’ll get the next little bit of rotation.