Bit of an epiphany about keeping my L shoulder forward. So:
- Shoulder – keep L shoulder forward and keep it forward – I feel a tension in the back of the shoulder blade throughout the jump
- Head – i.e. neutral/right head position
- Edge – i.e. allow the LBI edge to develop
- Toe – take off from the L toe
- Kick/look – kick the R knee up while looking forward
- Under – get the R foot under the L foot
Lift the R foot and keep the R foot by the L knee while spinning. This helped me to be much more centred (probably because my R hip was therefore much higher).
Once I’ve ensured the R foot is by the L knee, then watch the hands and keep them level as I pull in.