Still focusing on the same technique pointers. But also trying to transfer the weight more quickly to the R side on the take off by looking to the R on take off (rather than just keeping the head neutral). So:
- Head – i.e. neutral head position
- Edge – i.e. allow the LBI edge to develop
- Toe – take off from the L toe
- Kick/look – kick the R knee up while looking forward
- Under – get the R foot under the L foot
Drill 1: Four 3-turns
Start on RBO with L foot crossed over (and loosely in a LBO position). Twist the L shoulder forward and keep R shoulder back. Then do four 3-turns, keeping the L hip up, and L knee over the R knee (and L foot on the right side of the right side).
Drill 2: Loop, loop, loop, back spin
(Done this one before) Put L hand on R hip. Start with R arm back, but pull it in on each loop.