*Think* I made a discovery today. Keeping the L shoulder forward (after the 3-turn) and crunching the R knee up towards the shoulder seemed to keep me more in the correct position.
- 3-turn (as opposed to 2-turn)
- Keep L shoulder forward
- (Turning to forward), kick R knee up toward L hand (rather than L shoulder – so that the R knee goes a little forward)
- Straight – i.e. make sure I’m upright (rather than leaning forward)
- UP – i.e. straighten the R knee fully
- Pull/cross – pull arms in, cross ankles
I can feel I’m close. I just need to have a bit more GUTS to jump and pull in.