New checklist from last week seemed to work well:
- Shoulders (i.e. L shoulder forward, R shoulder back)
- 3-turn (i.e. do a proper 3-turn rather than a ’2-turn’ or allowing the LBO to change to a LBI, which means allowing the LBO to be steeper)
- (Allow the LBI edge to curve around the corner, i.e. wait and…) Bend knee
- Jump UP (“jump over the pond”)
- R arm and R leg together + arms level
Friend C suggested “jump over the pond” for the moment of take off and kicking the R leg forward.
Thinking about ‘R arm and R leg together + arms level’ seemed to help me take off more to forwards. And pulling in just a little more helped me to get a bit more rotation – between a half to a quarter underrotated in some instances.