1 minute 30ish – skating to edited version of Perfidia.
Asterisked elements were required.
- Start facing down the rink towards judge – L toe pick in the ice, R foot on the ice, with both hands over L hip. Sway hands to right, then back to left, then larger towards R. Then push off, 3-turn on L foot into…
- *Inside entry into back camel on the mwahhh
- *Do Axel/Salchow, then move to end of the rink
- *On piano, step sequence to other end – RFO rocker; cross L over R; LBI bracket; choctaw onto RBO, cross L over R, cross R under L, double 3s on R foot to end up on RBO, then change edge to RBI; step onto LFI loop; step onto RBI, do a back 3-turn onto RFO; step onto LFO loop; on end of loop, do 3-jump-like step onto toe, cross L over R; step onto LBI rocker, counter, rocker; step onto LFI bracket onto LBO, turn (back counter?) into L double 3s; step onto RFO and double double 3s.
- RFO rocker – turn shoulders to R before the rocker
- LBI loop – shoulders and arms face into circle (i.e. L arm forward, R arm back)
- LFO loop – shoulders and arms face into circle (i.e. L arm back, R arm forward)
- (Step sequence ends on R foot landing position)
- Cross roll R over L; L cross behind R; then LFO 3-turn into flip-like entry, hop round to land LFO forward; RFI mohawk into LBI, then cross overs into centre of rink for *loop, loop combo
- Crossovers (but crossing arms completely across chest so that elbows cross, then opening up fully into…) *LFO spiral
- Swing R free leg to LBI into… *sit spin
- End spin by coming up, opening up, and tapping R foot into the ice with L arm straight up by head and R arm out across L side