Yup, still working to focus on thinking ‘level’ and then watching the R arm as I curl it into the body. Seems to help when I watch it curling in at around the same level as the barriers. And landed several fully rotated (or 1/8th under-rotated) double sals!
In order to warm up for double loop, I’m doing:
- Single loop – thinking ‘upright, (L) shoulder, toe (takeoff)’
- Loop, loop in combination
- Back spin into jump, land in back spin. I committed myself to doing 6 of these.
- And THEN double loop
Tried curling the R arm in and that seems to keep me on a RBO edge when I land (even though I was landing 3/4 under-rotated). But I felt that my new double loop sequence should be:
- Shoulder – i.e. keep L shoulder forward
- Level/curl – curl the R into the body but keeping it level – looking at both arms and seeing them come into the body at the same height as the barriers
- Toe – L toe leaves ice last